Book Studies - Anyone like to join?

I believe that if a trader has not read the right books that trader will not succeed in the markets. Reading the right books has taught me how to trade using charts with success

like i said every trader is different. I know pro traders that have only read half a chapter out of a book and still had to learn from spending time on the charts. I’m not trying to debate lol

book such as forex study guide as useless.

Do you have any recommendations?

Interesting I’am totally In
Good initiative and good luck for all.

If you can open a google drive account WhatsApp or telegram group that would be perfect thanks for sharing

I want to create a thread where I can list for you all the greatest books ever written on trading andexplain why they are so. Look for books written by successful traders. the Market Wizards (first two) are good.

the only books I recommend are Trading in the Zone for psychology and Naked Trading for technicals lol I’m sure there are more, but people don’t need to get too caught up on the books honestly. Everything they need to know and study is right there on the charts

Definitely create that thread! Could be a community thing too, where everybody can add and say why they liked the book.

Books written by psychologisst or psychology like NLP etc are useless. If these people were so good with knowing what works why are they not mulit millionaires? why are they still writing books? Only learn from those who trade the markets with their own money.

I only read trading in the zone, which is a trading psychology book. That worked for me