Book Studies - Anyone like to join?

how do you join this book studies ?

sure i will join for sure

Reading is a very good hobby. You should have to read books they helps you to increase your knowledge. Knowledge is the basic key to success. You should have some knowledge about trading if you are planning to come here to do some trade on the forex market. Knowledge helps you to differentiate between right and wrong.

I like the list very much, hope to read at least half of them:grin:

i agree, good idea . please name the book and writer

HI since Iā€™m new to Forex I went through many sites to study much about Forex, few were really useful such as Investopedia and BlueMax Capital. So I also want to suggest to others the same.

I would really like thatā€¦ Hiw can I join?

Sorryā€¦ I meant How *

Mate; whatā€™s the current status of your plan? Iā€™m curious to know.

yes i want

If you place an Agenda AND a schedule count me in!

Since I am excessively new to exchanging, Iā€™d like to add a vote to the Forex Self Study Guide , or Tech examination of the Currency Market. Itā€™s alright if everybody picks a further developed book however! Iā€™ll need to get in where I fit in lol!

The difference between someone who is successful or not itā€™s not usually capabilities it is love this book because it breaks down how to recognized the difference we give copies to our people when both partners work outsides the home as multiples studies have shown. If one of the only young adult books that covers university life instead or just before or really optimistic a just read for any one who doesnā€™t feel like they fit the stereotypical.

1 Like

I have read these:
Trade What You See
Trades About to Happen
One Good Trade

If you all want to win inthe game of trading you have to learn from the right books. You must buy, read and re-read the greatest books ever written on trading. You are all focusing on the wrong books.

the books dont really matter to be honest. you must be on the charts and learn how price moves in order to win in this game

Where is the all powerful list?

Iā€™ll say that books have given me another personā€™s perspective on a subject. Iā€™ve come to understand that what works for one, doesnā€™t for another. I donā€™t know how much I could learn from just watching charts alone to be honest.

as long you watch the charts more than reading content from a book

Before you start any trade you must first learn as much as you can about it. Reading books about great traders is the vital first steps to becoming a great trader within yourself. Never ever under-estimate the power of wisdom obtained from a great book. There are many ā€˜pretendersā€™ in the world of trading.so learning from the right sources is true wisdom, true mentorship.

Thatā€™s true, you can learn a lot from the books, but you still need more time on the charts in order to become a profitable trader. It just depends on the person.