BOTTOM LINE.. Most people don’t succeed because they are chronic PROCRASTINATORS.⁣⁣

They don’t lose because they didn’t get a break or they didn’t run into a great opportunity, or they aren’t talented enough.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
They lose because they constantly put off doing things they are AFRAID of. They delay and delay and delay and then they wait till it’s too late to take action. They develop the habit of NOT taking immediate massive action in the moment!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
This delaying, overthinking and paralysis by analysis… Causes them to procrastinate and MISS THEIR MOMENT!⁣⁣

Let’s face it. We are all experiencing FEAR right now. We are in the midst of a pandemic. We are in a recession. There is so much uncertainty that it is EASY to let fear take control.⁣

But there is DANGER in giving fear too much power. And I can tell you right now FEAR IS A DAMN LIAR! It tricks you into believing all of these negative scenarios will take place. ⁣

FEAR gets you to flinch, to hesitate. It gets you to doubt… ⁣⁣

You CAN find happiness and continue to achieve during this crisis no matter what your circumstance is. And the irony is, on the other side of fear and hardship is your GREATEST TRIUMPHS. ⁣

DO NOT MISS YOUR MOMENT!⁣

Are you HEARING ME!? You make your own luck, and you have perfect timing when you are constantly in the habit of taking massive action in the moment you are in! PERIOD!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Remember this… FEAR distorts and perverts your view of reality. It’s your ability to know that this is a lie, that will get you to begin to step into your power and take massive action right now!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
YOU KNOW WHAT ACTION YOU HAVE BEEN AFRAID OF AND PROCRASTINATING ON! ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
FACE IT, AND IT NO LONGER HAS POWER OVER YOU!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Today, do not let fear stop you. Know that it’s lying to you. Stop procrastinating! And take some damn massive action towards making your goals and dreams happen. NOW! :facepunch:t4::raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

Well, I am not scared to reply but it’s taken me hours to think about how to reply, so in the end, I just say “Thank you for the secret to being successful in Forex”

2 Likes

Quote Jim Rogers ‘I just wait there is money in the corner and then go pick it up’

I see what you mean about procrastination but in trading will also need to able to do nothing.

Another quote - Jesse Livermore ‘it was never my thinking that made me money - it was my waiting’

1 Like

I really needed to read this :pray:t4:. Thank you

Powerful messages this is me. Time to step up and face my fears.

Everyone wants to be successful in trading but that desire is often fulfilled. Because when trading is done without learning anything, the thing remains imperfect. And frustration is created from this imperfection. And from here comes the fear. This is the reason for the main failure in trading. It is very important to believe in yourself in trading.

The way you periodically shout in the message makes me fearful. Just kidding! Good read otherwise.

A wonderful post indeed! I have set my trading goals and I am doing every bit to ensure that I reach them.