Bought AUDCHF, I'm desperate

a pop below the low of the day and shoots back up, but to be a genuine fake u d have to see volume increasing considerably on that red candle and a bullish candle right after to confirm those are buyers

1 Like

@1odi It still looks like we are at the mercy of the banks. I mean, everyone is already buying (check Investing and TradingView), but unless whoever pushes this down doesn’t stop all retail traders can buy with all their power it won’t change a thing in the slightest. Not even a pip.

But in order to change that this “mysterious forces” not only need to stop pushing this down. Because it would just range and fall gradually. They need to become the buyers themselves. But they want to take the money of buyers.

And since no retail is selling (%90), they just keep pushing this thing down. Or maybe by miracle really the buyers pressure built up (a lot of buying orders opened both from retail traders and institutions, investors) and they are simply not able anymore to create new lows although they try really hard.

Becase, let’s face it. See that 1H really big red candle that rejected heavily? It can also be noticed on H4, and are more candles like this The wick is 50% the body or even more. This is the same force but failed to drop this even more. And the intention was exactly the same. It just failed happily.

Perhaps I’m just affected by this losses but it seems is simply going down regardless of the supply and demand from the market. As long as people buy, they sell. When they sell, they buy. Hope I’m wrong.

u watching this? :smile: i ll try to watch from time to time see if there s major weakness comin in.
just stop with the conspiracy theory dude, u bouht when u should ve sold, simple as that, and if u would ve used volume u would ve known that. let s see if this is gonna push or it s just a reflection of a pullback, in which case i d advise u to cut losses. remember: patience pays!!!

there s some weakness at the high of the day, i m curious if it s able to get thro that.
and now it gapped up, looking bullish. it took stops who sold the high of the day, that should add more fuel . we ll see. i hope ur still in this shite of a trade u shouldn t have taken in the first place :slight_smile:

1 Like

@1odi It’s rejecting this 1h candle. Hope it doesn’t mean much. Although don’t want to be paranoid, this are the “mysterious forces” I talked about. The sc.umbags don’t renounce. At every single bullish move a heavily rejection appears.

Yes, I hate this trades. Wished never take them. I would’ve been soooo much happier.

look at the vol…but we need this 1hr candle to close bullish to confirm the buying. so if this candle closes bullish keep the position a but longer. i ll update when i have some time.cheers

1 Like

This cancer won’t stop. Rigged s. hit. Who the he.ll would sell this? Only banks to take our money. Anyone trading AUD pairs is done.

doesn t look like it s gonna close bullish, so that s agressive selling. the only thing to watch is when it s gonna reach the low, if it s gonna reject on heavy vol or not, if it s gonna drop on low vol then there s no reason to expect higher prices

2 Likes

Rigged s. hit. Yeah, I bet everyone is selling this after 400 pips down. Sarcasm.

Accept the market, accept what price does, accept that we cannot predict these. You are in denial.

No matter how low you think it is, it can still go lower.

1 Like

It’s not rigged. You just didnt have a plan.

Bingo!! This was always my downfall on so many demo trades I “knew” it was the turn!!!. I still can do it today. wait for confirmation of the reversal and jump in. Nobody can call all the tops, bottoms and turns. Nobody. I am learning to take a chunk out of the middle of a trend.

Good luck,

KC

I know it’s hard and gut wrenching. I have been there. But, you have to rely on yourself. If you want to trade you have to do it on your own and learn how. Don’t follow anyone blindly.

I just went live and I’m on the wrong side. I’m grinding on a AUD/NZD trade. Before entering a trade look at the chart and tick of all your entry points - I didn’t… But I will from now on!!! :laughing:

KC

2 Likes

@frandlost Long aswell?

1 Like

@1odi I seriously think about closing them. Tough s.hit.

Edit: I closed them. -267€.

Very very painful. I don’t know if I can recover to trade again.

Edit 2: Thank you for all the help. To others also. I got hitted again.

Yes you will trade again. You have money and you’ve just seen the worst the market can do. After this experience, everything else will be better and easier. Most important thing is you took the decision, you took the hit, you closed the trade. So you ran the trade, you stopped letting the trade run you. Taking a loss is the hardest thing but until you’ve done it you can’t go forwards.

Now all you have to do is take some time off and reflect and analyse what you did and why and what happened and what you could have done about it.

Don’t give up now, you’ve just got to the peak!
Good luck.

5 Likes

Well said, tommor.

I’ve been there, taken a big hit and said I’m packing it in. But I never did, and I never will because I’ve come too far and have learned way too much.

2 Likes

I lost 760€. 200 GBP out of this on this stupid challenge.

The “failed” objective is not even made out of closed trades. I lost my only good move on a demo account.

I’m done. Lost a lot of money. For nothing.

Mistakes:

1. I tried to catch reversals (even if it was others signal not mine). I went with him I lost my money.

2. Just because I noticed a beautiful bullish engulfing pattern I risked everything assuming a reversal would occurr.

3. Perhaps I should wait for a new lower high, even a second. Just to make sure a new uptrend is established.

4. I wonder if it is a problem that I wanted to trade a correction. Even if it can have 400 pips is still a correction on D1. Would this qualify as a trend? Even if a new lower high occurrs on AUDCHF, would be a good idea to buy, or solely rely on sells since it’s overall downtrend on W timeframe?

5. I still feel trading is a fraud after all this experiences. Completely rigged and fraud.

6. I don’t know how to even recover all my losses. I have 220$ left. But I can lose again, and unwilling to invest more.

7. And also no one lost more money than me. I have around 1100$ burned in this sh.it.

Edit: to be fair I’m glad I only lost 300$. This can fall another 100-200 pips and even more from what I see. EURAUD might be a good sell soon.

1 Like

Yes long as well.

You can see my trades in the journal section. Live micro account trading the dailies.

You have “kept some powder dry” to fight another day. Just understand why your entering your trade.

I am finding I have to ask myself this question and actually answer out loud. Crazy huh?!

KC

1 Like

@insane19 glad u did closed, so what challenge was that? ftmo or topstep? was a free trial or u paid the fee? anyways, now that the cat is out of the bag, are you willing to learn a simple basic aproach? if the answers is yes let me know, i ll try to help u with that for free ofcourse cos i m not a financial adviser or crap like that. but since i saw u had the other post as well saying it s all a scam, rigged etc… i would like to prove u wrong if ur willing to learn and stick to some basic rules!!! no need for indicators (emas if u want visual help) but jus price action, trendlines, support and resistance.can t get any simpler then this. anyhow, like the others said, don t give up, we ve all been there, no1 s perfect and even if u are a natural at something u still need to practice.
cheers

1 Like

@1odi FTMO challenge. Paid 200GBP fee. About learning forex and getting a better mentality with trading, YES.