Break The Forex - My EA with 100% Accuracy

Hi!,

Here is my updated EA.

since 2010 i tried many strategies and developed coding. now i successfully developed my EA as 100% accuracy.

coding took 3000 lines… LOL…

Staretegy includes:

Candlestick pattern
Sideways analyze
Trailing system
Money Management
etc…

I am looking for Review for my system.

Testing Report for September 01 2014 to December 07 2015

Happy Piping…
Sheriff

Wow big claim bro. Interested in having it backtested with 99.9% accuracy any pair from 2007. I’ve got all the data.

yes. i need the data. can you send me the datas to test?

Like to say yes bro but we’re talking GB’s. And not just 1 or 2 we’re talking 10’s. Here’s my thread on how to do it 301 Moved Permanently

Hope that helps

Thanks bro.
Lets check

I am also interested in…
Let’s see if it’s profitable in long term…

HI sheriffonline,
Would you mind to share your EA and we can fine tune it?
Happy trading!

HI Sheriff,
would you mind to share this EA?
happy trading.

Any updates bro? Keen to hear back. How did you go with your modeling quality?

@sheriffonline

I have a system available for you to do your backtest with 99% tickdata.
It is a vps you could connect to and start using. This could save you time to sort out all the tickdata stuff.

Please let me Beta test your EA. Please send me a message and I will Beta test it in live trading mode and tell you my results

There is usually a huge difference between 1-min OHLC (control point) testing and tick-by-tick testing… Please show us a tick-by-tick test result ?

So true! I can show you my EA that will generate an 11 million account in less than two years starting from just $1000 based on a OHLC backtest. But when I do tick-by-tick backtest it fails horribly

Yep. Here’s more info about that phenomenon: MQL5 programs / Testing Trading Strategies - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Testing using BT is never success. its different with real trade. I think that trade in real much more interested…
Demo in much better thatn BT.

Funny how nobody ever claim to have an EA that works and support their claim with forward tested data from a live account…

Backtest can be quite reliable if your data is accurate enough. Mt5 even has spread data for every tick separately.
Even with worse data BT is always important - if your strategy fails in backtest, it will surely fail in real time! That helps us to cancel bad strategies out without wasting years of real time testing.

can i have the ea plz.tq

If and if that EA is so incredible nobody is going to share it i have heard about EA’s to be the holy grail but never seen them.

Without a walk forward and Monte Carlo. this is just a waste of time.