Breakout consolidation theory formulation question

This is my question:

How would I be able to have an indicator parameter set-up where it indicates the last major movement (like a Harami, or a Bearish Harami, Hammar, or Hanging man), indicating a minimum of 2:1 size ratio (or greater) increased from last closing bar time-period and be able to use lagging indicators like RSI Stochastics referencing the moving average direction from differential time-frames (200 for more solid, 100 less solid, you get the idea to tweek as desired), with the ability to reference a future indicator pre-set to calculate once the bar has been produced the signal (2:1 size ratio or greater) increase from the last low or last high that was before the consolidation point to the next high or low to provide the best future indicator location of consolidation with supply and demand?

(RSI Stochastics will be one of the additional confirmations required by surpassing that consolidation trend, but not to indicate until it has moved back into the trendline again by one candlestick confirmation.)

And having a stop-loss indicator provided based upon the last high/low from that consolidation time-period after the last breakout’s high or low.

I know this is a complicated process of series to replicate and produce.

My theory is if someone is able to provide the a model that can be back-tested upon previous movements with the MA time-frames, verified by the Consolidation breakout conditions pre-set (candlestick pattern confirmation with last high/low as stop-losses), and RSI Stochastics indicator (or perhaps a more trend indicator before breakout?), with a fib calculation it could be backtested, and tweeked as needed until I get my desired product before I actually invest any money into trading again.

As of right now I am trying to find a way to back test this concept off of tradingview, but if someone could help to figure out how to write the formula into mt4(?) latest platform I’d try that as well.

You are basicly asking someone to program an EA for you.
There are still a lot of unknown/vauge options in your programm.

Don’t expect anybody to program that for free.

Write every single possible step out and pay a proffesional programmer to do it for you.

So perhaps I’m asking a dumb question in stating this, but how difficult (to do) to make this EA by myself?

I would be willing to take the time to learn if I can figure out the usefulness of the EA for myself.