back then price was about 66
brent

today
price about 64 after climbing from 60
close to the green line of the pic above
Capture

some people can not even read a chart correctly
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

Good afternoon. And how are you this fine day my African friend???

maybe he should turn his screen upside down? could that help?

1 Like

fine with a crystal clear vision :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

how about you mister blind man

1 Like

I doing great thanks. Thanks for asking.

Oh by the way and just for the record: I didnā€™t start kicking off here today!!! It was THRUST upon me by a learned colleague!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

This is a joke surely?

Did you seriously hold the same short position all the way from 60.100 28/01 to 64.444 05/07?

Do you seriously count that as a good strategy?

of course he didnt. hes just doing what all gamblers do, saying ā€œlook number 33 black came!!!ā€ after he already lost all money on putting in 33black for months and when it once came he had no money on the table.

learned you mean blind :rofl::rofl::rofl:
the guy i told him price is bearish
and it did went all the way from 66 to 60 on june
and instead of thanking me for putting money in his pocket (obviously he did not :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)
he is coming to tell me how ignorant he was bringing with him all the hyenas in his clan
:joy:

Yeh listen. I hate to tell you this and Iā€™m not trying to upset you. But you do realize that your original trade was supposed to have been initiated on 28 January. Even if you were right: do you realize how long ago that was??? Not only would interest have eaten you alive especially given that itā€™s a short. But all that money tied up for over six months (when you could have been doing something else with it i.e. other trades).

Yeh. I donā€™t think Tom put money in his pocket on this one. For sure he ainā€™t taking trading advice based on your analysis. So donā€™t wait for the cheque because itā€™s not coming in the post.

anyway bearish is bearish
better than money being tied up at the bank

i did and to bad for him

proveā€¦ itā€¦?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thatā€™s not true Iā€™m afraid to say. But alright: some people may be happy with that. But the REAL problem is WHAT IF it kept going up with no reprieve??? It can and does and will happen at some point. You going to keep depositing funds to avoid a margin call in that instance???

I wanna tell you an old addage from the stock market:

In a bear market you run out of money long before you run out of ideas.

Anyway. Cā€™mon. For some inexplicable reason Iā€™m only trying to help. Thatā€™s no way to trade. Thatā€™s not even trading. And had price not reached your target of SIX MONTHS AGO youā€™d not be crowing so loudly right now thatā€™s for sure.