BRENT bearish not responsible for any loss

not responsible for any loss
if you have a big margin sell if not wait for retracement before selling

Chart does not adequately explain what you’re thinking.

We can see that there is support line marked, but we are unable to see why exactly we should go short on oil. I suppose that you have used MA and RSI but they are not clearly pointed. It would be nice if you could elaborate your chart

Don’t bother with this. Brent is up 10% since zrrsys said it was looking bearish but neglected to explain why.

Seems like just another bearish punt based on the irrational reasoning - this thing’s price has gone up so this thing must be the right thing to sell.

1 Like

here is what i said
if you have a big margin sell if not wait for retracement before selling
10% is less than a big margin
and this 10% is the retracement i was talking about
you right this thing is up then it is time to go down , just the way you think Tom

On this logic then everything is bearish. Sell it now if you can afford to take a leveraged hit from a 10% price rise or wait for price to go up. At which point, because price has gone up, it must be going to go down. This is pure BS trading.

2 Likes

only a blind person who can not see the yellow channel drawn in the graph

I saw the channel but the price at the time of the original post was falling into the centre range of the channel. The rules of successful trading say stay out when price is in the mid-range and get short when it approaches the upper boundary, long when it approaches the lower.

There was no reason to suppose that price would bearishly cross the centre line of the channel a month ago and indeed it didn’t, it went up. Your original bearish bias was wrong.

that is exactly what i said
if you have a big margin sell
otherwise wait for the retracement

I read your recommendation at the time and it was wrong. You were yourself unable to offer any TA that suggested you had found a good shorting opportunity. There is no justification for taking a short position when price in an uptrend ranges into the mid-section of the upwards channel. No matter how much cash or leverage you have. There is nothing to say that price will not range sideways from here around 67, which is 10% higher than where you said get short, and then go another 10% higher.

But of course if you have some additional TA (or even FA) that will sway the argument, please post it.

To me a big wick by a support and resistance line means bearish
and my stop loss will be the support and resistance line
not responsible for any loss

if that blue moving average is broken i will go bullish and se my stop loss at the blue moving average

Price is still above the 28/01 sell advice…

2 Likes

and it will stay up above it for another few months or even longer

1 Like

Living proof of why the failure rate is so high. If you have enough margin then take the trade. And because I’ve drawn a channel on the chart price WILL and MUST obey it.

Not picking on anybody so let’s not kick off again today. I’m busy. But suffice to say: this is WHY!!! A ■■■■■■■ broker’s wet dream.

And yeh: it’s an older thread too (only saw that now). Still. Changes nothing.

2 Likes

LOL!!!

How come you and I always end up on the same threads at the same time!!! LOL!!!

People gonna tell us to “get a room” just now!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

no idea :smiley:

1 Like

i initially didnt even want to read this thread at all, but then i saw who is the OP and was intrigued to read the first and last post :smiley:

1 Like

ROFLOL!!! I know how you felt.

It’s that train wreck thing that try as you might you just cannot look away!!! LOL!!! Even if you try HARD. Or like trying not to look at a woman’s knickers!!! LOL!!!

1 Like