Brief introduction about myself and my aim

Hello, Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening Everyone (depending on your time) My name is Kingsley. I’m a newbie in the forex. Hoping to meet those with greater experience in the forex community so that I can gain broader experience or knowledge of the market.

1 Like

Hello Kingsley, welcome! Enjoy our forum and take your time to learn and navigate through the multiple topics we have here! I hope you have a good trading journey and if you have any questions you can always post something here:)

1 Like

Thank you so much I will do as you said

1 Like

Ditto. Enjoy The Ride. (ETR).

1 Like

Welcome. Start here.

Welcome Kingsley

1 Like

welcome.
how long have you been trading?

1 Like

Welcome,
There are a lot of suggestions and advices for newbies in here, which I read and find quite useful. Have a fantastic trading experience.

1 Like

5 years plus… I started with option trade ( olymptrade, IQ option, etc) I traded with the demo account.

Thank you so much. I can’t wait

Thank you so much

Hello Kingsley, welcome to the forex community! I’m glad to hear that you’re interested in learning more about the market. I’m sure you’ll find that there are many helpful people here who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.

Welcome to the community, Kingsley. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Hey Kingsley! Welcome! You’re in the right place to connect with experienced traders and broaden your understanding of the market. Good luck!