Broco forex

Is anybody know something about Broco company, everything what they say on internet site sounds very good but is anybody had expirience with theme?
Are they good?

I have a new broco investor mt4 account with them. the application process is a little hard to understand but i got it done. The English speaking part of the forum is very responsive and helpful with that and answering questions is something I like when dealing with non-USA brokers. A wire from the USA to them took less than 24 hrs and I stared trading on 1-29. good execution on this particular MT4 because it’s a currenex ECN bridge. fast execution time is always no more than 5 secs. that’s the best I’ve seen with any mt4 broker right now. well, the only 3 mt4 brokers i would ever trade with with now are these guys, MBtrading and ATC. these 3 all have ECN connections. so, so far so good!

thank you…i now that you just started but do please write how are they handling withdraw proces, is everything going OK or you gonna have a problems.

I doubt you will have problems but I’'l have to write about that in a month or so. I will wriet bac here then hopefully or whenever I’m readu to make a withdraw.

Does any one have an update about Broco live accounts (withdraw issues, slippage, etc, Asian market spreads eur/usd eur/chf or any others…)?

if you make a significant amount of money do you really believe you’ll get your money back

the only people who will help you get your money back in russia are the russian mafia

:slight_smile:

dream on

I guess that every country has its period of capitalism foundation with mafia and all features associated.

Thus it is anticipatorily to enlist every company in Russia to such a phenomenon.

On the contrary, there are a lot incentives to develop for them.

Regarding withdrawal - if you use electronic methods it will be faster in this company.

now there is a new office in Cyprus.

:rolleyes: YouTube

ok wait…what does that have to do with broco? :confused:

Hi, everybody. From now on you have a chance to ask all your questions directly no matter how bad they are. I will try to answer them all as quick as I can, but obviously do not get upset if I reserve some time for finding the right answers for the toughest questions.
I can assure you that we are working our a…s off to make our traders happy. There are a few things happening in the company, new features to be released soon to provide even faster access for forex trading.

Anyway hope hearing your criticism soon :smiley:

Hi all,

this is just to say that Broco does not allow me to withdraw the money that I have on the account!!!
They simply do not answer to my requests and mails.

On the chat, they say are very sorry but they do not know when they will be able to send me my money!

Does anyone has the same problem?

Hi all,
Broco is a real scam company and they don’t have a license.
Google: PublicNoticeBroCoInvestments.pdf