Broker advice and leverage! ;)

Hello, I’m new on this forum and first of all I want to thanks Prosperityfxpro because thanks to him I’ve found this forum and I’ve learned a lot of new things and I’ve done also some money on a demo account on plus500
So now I want to start, I want to start with something like 200/250€ and I was wandering a good broker, I would like a broker were:

• nice web platform (I’m a mac user)
  • possible mobile platform android or Iphone
  • the possibility to change the leverage
  • that accept money bookers payments
  • that have not so big margins to have a position open
  • and maybe that allowed scalping, but is not so important this last point…

I was thinking about etoro and avafx, etoro has a nice and easy platform and is really easy to change the leverage, but avafx is much more professional… what you suggest? and others brokers with this features?

An other thing… I know what’s the leverage but I don’t know what’s the best for a small account like 200/250€ what you think 1:50? 1:100? or 1:200 or more?

Thank you very much and good work I hope many pips for everyone! Let’s earn something from this market!!!

I would suggest Oanda. They fulfill all the criteria except the moneybookers part.

They’re large and regulated, many will testify that they’re a good choice.

Yes, I also suggest OANDA. But you can only deposit with a credit card or by bank transfer :slight_smile:

I heard nice things on OANDA. Do they also use paypal?

You’re never a loser until you quit trying.

They don’t accept paypal from European citizens. But if you’re American then it’s okay :wink:

I don’t think it’s a very wise course of action to choose a broker by which funding/withdrawal methods he offers; you won’t fund/withdraw every day, so there are more important criteria than that.
Every broker accepts wire transfer, and everybody has a bank account to make use of that funding/withdrawal method … and if one doesn’t have a bank account, one should not trade forex in the first place.

O.

maybe he just wants to trade with small amounts to get experience. I also had some problems when I was 18, because I didn’t have a bank account, now I’m 22 and I have a bank account and I also have a better experience :wink:

I’m 18 and I have the money bookers master card, so for me is very important that the broker accept money bookers!
Anyway thank you for your advices, I’ve found instaforex which fulfill al the criteria! I think is a good broker until now but I have an experience of a week, so could be that I’m wrong, anyway thank you all for the replies! :wink: have a profit week!

InstaForex is about the best-known scam broker on the net, with various court cases filed against them … and based in Russia to boot.

O.

Do you really think that? I’ve found them quite good, every night the report of the day with the precise numbers etc, I close positions exactly when I want etc… nothing bad till now, do you suggest to take my money and change broker?

I know that for a fact; check their reviews at various sites and google them. There are various stories of them ‘loosing’ deposits. cough

Also, on their own website chat/forum, dozens of people have asked them about being ECN and to reveal their LPs (which every legit broker will be proud to do) … all they got was excuses and weird pseudo-explanations.

I’m not suggesting anything, it is your money and your decision. :slight_smile:
But I’d [B]never[/B] place even 50 cents of my money with them.

Cheers,
O.

I’ll google a bit and then I’ll decide, but I’m very sad because I liked them very much…

Hi, i was looking for a good broker for a few weeks, finally i visited forexpeacearmy.com and i get convice with myself about the reallity of so many brokers. Now i’m with oanda and i like so much. I can’t use paypal because i live in mexico but everything it’s cool anyway.

I use 1:50 leverage with a really small acount and i think it is enough for gain some money with reasonable speed.

Regards

Arroba1250

I know the feeling.
Same happened to me with the first broker I’d chosen … but now I’m happy I decided against him and am with a reliable and trustworthy competitor.

Cheers,
O.

The same for me when I chose eToro a few years ago :wink:

Hi,
If you are still open to other suggestion i would recommend Estocks… They meet all your criteria you’ve mentioned.

Thank you all, I’ll check all this! :wink:

Hi cbig- what about exness? I really like them so far and their withdrawals are instant with moneybookers - they allow scalping

I think its ok, till the moment you become a profitable trader. You should change broker as soon as possible. Look for alternative around forex brokers ranking lists - earnforex, 100forexbrokers, forexpeacearmy and others

They were the best brokers of Asia, I don’t think they are scam I think that I’ll stay with them and withdraw often, so in the account there is not much money and at the first problem I’ll change.
Thank you all for the advices!