Broker and platform with feature to execute on specific time/date

Hello,
Does anyone know forex broker and platform that will allow this: to create Pending Order based on specific time and date; and not based on Price?
Example. I want to automate this: a pending order to be automatically executed tomorrow at 07:30, EUR/USD, LONG, 0.01lot, Stop loss=X, take Profit=Y

Please read carefully, I have trouble explaiming this to people, as everybody talks only about pending orders based on Market Price. I don’t care what market price is - I want that pending order to be executed at specific time and date.
Thanks a lot

Try looking at this:

Buy Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) CAP Pending Order at Time for MetaTrader 5 in MQL5 Market

Hi gk2399,

I would definitely watch out with MetaTrader. It is known and used but my experience says better pay attention. I lost once many pips because an obvious feature of the software is missing which is probably automatic everywhere else. We cannot know all the thousands of settings of a software but if the basic is missing you never know when you lose money because of the existing problems. I would suggest to stay away from MetaTrader.

ForExchange