Broker better than FusionMarket for scalping?

Hi there,

I’ve been using ICmarket for a while, and was wondering if there is any better broker.
I found Fusionmarket with similare spread but slightly lower commission (4.5$ roundturn)

I’ve calculated that the average cost of a trad is Spread + Commission/10,
So i compare brokers with this formula, also the broker must have a 1:100 leverage

Do you know a any broker that’s better than FusionMarket ?

Thanks !

In my opinion, FP Markets is also a better broker than both Fusion and ICM because the spreads go as low as 0.0 pips in EURUSD and average around 0.1-0.3 pips in other major pairs.

The commission cost per round lot is $6, with no extra charges during deposits or withdrawals, and their customer service is quick in answering client queries.

Pepperstone are very competitive for scalping and particularly if you’re from the UK can utilise a spread betting account

For scalping, there are a couple of brokers that I am aware of that are better than FusionMarket. Use ICM or FP Markets, an older broker with over 12 years of forex business experience.

The spreads are lower, dropping as low as 0.0 pips, and the commission cost per round lot is $8 in ICM and $6 in FP markets, which is lower when compared to most famous ECN brokers.

Try aaafx and fxpro, spreads are tight.