Broker Census! Which broker do you use and why?

Hey guys,

I’d like to know which broker you are currently using (Name and location) and why. Are they Regulated?, Are they good with EAs? Spreads? Customer service? Is it the platform? You name it.
Personally I have an account with FX primus (Mauritius) and so far, they’re great. NO requotes, very tight spreads and customer service is great. Initially, I had issues with the location but it seems to be okay for now.

Let’s have us a lil census.

Hey byam,

I trade with Wall Street Brokers, located in USA, because they have tight spreads, variety of product, hedging capability, low margin requirements, no swap, no dealing desk, MT4 software, application for my iPhone :D, 24/5 excellent customer service support, their spreads are fixed(2 spreads) & no problems at all with withdrawal.

Hey Adam,
Thanks for the reply! Can a broker have no dealing desk but offer fixed spreads? I’m assuming that 2 spread applies to the EUR/USD?

Yes man, you can check their spreads out here Pairs & Spreads … beside they have a great offer 25% bonus on your deposit … here the offer Offers … hope that helps you, they’re great man, dealing with them for 3 years now.

Hantec Markets , London UK.
They are regulated, market execution, not Market Makers, good spread and great service.

Hello, I trade with Profiforex, located in Seychelles. They are stp broker and offers a non dealing desk execution with tight spreads. Spreads are really low and order execution is superbly fast. I have been here for a couple months. There are no requotes and you hardly get slippages.

I believe you must be new to this forum, because i can’t remember i have seen this name before, or maybe i have, but forgot. Anyways, am just glad to know that you use this broker too, it shows that they are really well know. You know, that something traders really want, for their broker to be known. I bet you would like them, am enjoying my time with them so far. Welcome!

I’m trading with HotForex, also localted in Mauritius, this is a regulated broker by FSC. I’m totally satisfied with it.

I use fxcm.co.uk, they hounded me to deposit and after I did their account rep dropped off the face of the earth so to speak. I like their iphone app and spreads are ok. I also use iforex.com which was the first forex account I opened. Sales tactics are shady, they are high pressure sales people and that is a major turn off. I have done well on that account with about an 80% return! Their daily signals are great for my trading style and I have only taken a loss on USD/JPY since I started with them. Lastly, I also use XEMARKETS which is ok - their online and iphone platforms are not that great and a bit difficult to use. All in all, all of the above provide poor if not very poor assistance for newbies and once deposits are made you are placed in a category and if you ar not a high end depositor you are left out in the rain. I am a lawyer and I am well aware that one needs to develop a level of confidence and trust between provider and user. Most of these forex providers are overlooking this. It takes time and communication to develop this trust and I wonder who would deposit thousands of dollars on account with a company that one may have no idea about.

Hope this helps!

Hi Cnpforex,

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

While our new accounts reps work with traders specifically during the account opening process, I want you to know that with your FXCM account now up and running, our customer service team is available to you 24 hours a day by phone and online chat to help you with any questions. Also, please feel free to ask me questions on this forum in the Broker Aid Station.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your response. I was given an account rep but after my first deposit he no longer contacted me. I had no idea of how to trade and iforex.com did step up to the plate as far as that was concerned. They called me everyday for two weeks and helped with all of my first trades. Like I said before, your iphone app is great but the account manager was non existent after the deposit. I only deposited $100 to try forex out and I have been learning as much as I can but I think the low deposit pretty much made the a/c manager loose interest.

Your account rep would have given you his contact details, so feel free to reach out to him when you have questions. FXCM’s customer service team is available 24 hours a day to assist you. If you’d like to receive a follow up call from them, let me know. You can also contact them yourself via online chat or call them using one of our international toll-free numbers.

This is an old trade from 3 years back. Who resurrected it? Lol… Anyway, I have an account with Profiforex and they’ve been amazing.

I opened an account with Loyal Forex, I’d like there New VIP clients 0 spread 60 rebate. They are regulated by Nevis Financial Services Regulation and Supervision Department Registration Number: C39195 FX Systems, Ltd

Great,aiken I am happy to heard that you have opened an account with Loyal Forex. I think it belongs to FXsystem brokerage house. Am I right?

Yes ali222. I think they are. do 1pipfx have the same bonus promotion when signing up?

Good choice! I’ve heard so much about Loyal Forex and they are really good. I’ve also learned about their bonuses for new sign ups.

Happy Trading!

Good to learn about that. :smiley:

I definitely agree and add up a vote for 1lotstp :smiley:

I’m using FXOpen, located in New Zealand, regulated as well. They have NDD, ECN and STP accounts. Their support is available 24/7, their spreads are nice, execution is fast and I never had any problems with them. It is my first real broker, so I have no comparison. However, I am making money with it, which is the most important aspect.

Greetings from Germany