Broker chat service

Hai members,

I am a newbi, I am trying to get any fxcm representative by chat. In chat window showing OFFLINE CHAT. What’s the problem? They didn’t reply me many of my e-mails. Any clue about this issue.

Thanks in advance

Hi Salimvp,

Where are you located? You should have access to chat without issues right now. Can you tell me where you are trying to click to chat (are you using an fxcm.com web page or the Trading Station) ?

To chat with FXCM you can click here.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!

• Jason

hai jason,

Thank you for your reply.

I am trying from india. on your link above the same problem existed. The window closed when I click submit button. I tried both (fxcm web page and trading station to chat).

Any idea?

Salim

Hi Salimvp,

Can you try to chat from this link: Chat Now? Please let me know if that works!!

If it doesn’t work, can you get your IP address from whatismyip.com, and email me with your IP address at <[email protected]>.

Thank you!

• Jason

Jason,

Many thanks to your reply… It working properly. Thanks.

Salim

Happy to hear Salim! Good luck trading!

• Jason

Hai Jason,

After using the chat one time the same problem came again. I send my IP address to your mail. please help me.

Regards,
salim

Hi Salim,

I’m still looking into this but haven’t been able to find a long-term solution yet. I will send you another update by email next week.

In the meantime, you can find the contact information for our Customer Service at FXCM

thank you!

I personally haven’t had much success with this