Broker choice?

Greetings from a Forex Noob,

Have been trading stocks for over 15 years and just wanted to try something new with Forex. Have done research and played with demo accounts and dabbled with a micro account where I lost my $$ over time.

My question that I would like some advice from experienced currency traders is:
is there a broker where you are able to set a trade that will trigger automatically once a break out level occurs [B]and[/B] attach a trailing stop loss?, I have googled but unable to locate one which will allow same.

Any advice greatly appreciated

You will need an EA for that and just about every broker allows you to use them. Just make sure that when you do select a broker they do allow it. I trade with PaxForex and I am happy with them. They do allows EA’s. I am not a fan of EA’s at all, but if you like to use them just google for them and I am sure you will find more than enough.

You will have to use forex robots or EA that match with your requirements. All most all brokers allow ea.

I agree, that you must find a good EA which will help you in you trading. As for broker, you can find information here ob babypips: How to Choose a Forex Broker - BabyPips.com Forex Brokers Guide - BabyPips.com