Broker commison breaks my compunding calculator - 30 pips a day! Zero Commission broker reccomendations please

Hi Guys,

So possibly a newbie post here but…

I am looking for a commision free broker, I am based in the UK but as long as regulated happy to use whoever as long as they are regulated in some way.

MT4 offered please as have been using this charting for a while.

The other question that pops up is, do commission based brokers have tighter spreads?

The reason for the question is that I have a broker but they charge a flat rate of 2 pips per lot.

Now this doesnt seem all that bad until I started creating a compund calculator based on 30 pips a day with RM and lot sizing built in.

I am happy to share the spreadsheet if anyone wants to have a look at it, one doesnt include commisions and compunds positively well giving me a target and motivation.

The other including commisions means I would be out of equity in a few months with a laughable equity within a few weeks.

These are on tab 2 of the spread sheets as I have created them to put in daily pips at the end of the session and amount of trades(for calcualting commissions)

I am not sure if the spreadsheet is correct but I have double checked several times.
(I cant upload the sheets as a new user, so if someone else wanted to have a look happy to share)

The other thought is that if I tried to take 32 pips a day and then jsut scratch off the other 2 and ignore them but that doesnt sound like a full proof plan.

Thanks in advance.
Mitch