Broker Evaluation

Who is better on offering trading platform, free analysis reports, withdrawals, AvaTrade or Easy Markets, both seems to be regulated in Australia.

Did anyone had any type of experience with any of these guys? Please Share

I recommend Brightwin and Windsor. Here in Singapore, what we do is we go through the list of central bank-regulated forex brokers, and choosing any of them should be fine for you.

What specifically do you need help with?

Avatrade had some very bad cases with withdrawals and order execution, but generally they enjoy quite positive reputation. I had an account with them but closed because of withdrawal issues (some odd commissions which I hadn’t been informed about) so I moved on Hotforex and opened account with FCA Tickmill, both succeeded in delivering satisfactory performance.

What you say about Easy Markets???

Free analysis reports can usually be easily attained from many brokers. It’s almost a given that a broker should hand out these reports for free. My brokerage does that too - but you shouldn’t pick a broker based solely on this.

Trading platform, unless you want to use something significantly different from MT4/MT5, most brokers are fine. In fact, the trading platform developed by a broker can be sorely lacking in features in most instances.

For withdrawals, check out their FPA reviews and other independent reviews. :slight_smile:

I’m sure you can’t find this offshore broker in the Central bank list of approved brokers. It has offshore license and basically unregulated.