Broker for new zealand residents

Hello everybody im currently looking for a broker in or outside of New Zealand and recommendations

Try this thread. Hopefully others can help you out too.

1 Like

IC markets based in Oz is secure, and your funds are held in client accounts at Oz banks, albeit regulated from the Seychelles. Even using a demo account they will send you a daily trading outcome. Highly recommended - but owing to their high customer base, the chat line is often very busy.

Alternately, Pepperstone is regulated in OZ, has a quick response chat line, but commissions are charged on trades as well as the spread cost.

FP markets is also recommended.

1 Like

Cant register with them says not for nz residents

1 Like

If you’re looking for a broker outside of New Zealand then may I suggest giving Forexchief.com a try. I think you will find that their spread/ commission will meet your expectation. You can start trading with a minimum deposit of as low as $100. One good aspect of their services is the prompt customer support which was lacking in my previous broker.

1 Like

IC Markets and Fxview for secure segregation of funds. They are highly liquid brokers and therefore will be able to offer you the best trading environment like favorable spreads and leverage.

1 Like

For the residents of New Zealand, TurnkeyForex and eToro are the best brokers that I can suggest. They allow NZ debit/credit cards to fund your account so that you can easily buy and sell shares at the click of a button. While choosing a broker for you, you must always look for a broker that is user-friendly, offers low commissions, and easy and fast deposits and withdrawals.

1 Like