Broker or introducing broker?

Hello,

My name is Azubike and I am new to this forum! I have used FXTM to trade a few times in the past but I am looking to relaunch my forex game. I am a day trader that considers very importantly low spreads and hate slippage. There are so many options that one could easily get lost in the maze. Could someone please send me a number of good popular brokers to consider? Also should I go through an Introducing broker? Any good one out there?

Thanks all!!!

1 Like

Hi @Azubike,

Welcome to the forum!

Where do you live? Focusing on a well-regulated broker appropriate for your region could go a long way in addressing the concerns you raised.

A key reason a trader might consider going through an introducing broker is if they offer a service or benefit you wanted but couldn’t get directly through a broker. For example, some introducing brokers offer customer support in a particular language or provide their own trading signals or custom charting software.

Note that many well-regulated brokers offer these services as well, so the answer may come down to whose support or signals or software you prefer. Are there any particular features you wanted?

which broker is more appropriate according to your trading condition , it can make sure FPA where real traders express their views about their brokers performance.

yes PFA is reliable than others review site. admit it.

Thank you very much. I live in Nigeria, Africa. As per the introducing broker, from your explanation I do not think I need one as I have no special requirement. So if you could give me some Africa specific advise I do not mind. Many thanks!

1 Like

It’s our pleasure to help you, @Azubike :slight_smile:

While FOREX.com does not have an office in Africa, you are welcome trade through one of our registered entities which are regulated in major financial centers around the world by the following bodies:

• Unites States (Commodity Futures Trading Commission and National Futures Association)
  • United Kingdom (Financial Conduct Authority)
  • Japan (Financial Services Agency)
  • Hong Kong (Securities and Futures Commission)
  • Australian Securities and Investment Commission
  • Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
  • Investment Industry Regulatory Organisation of Canada
  • Monetary Authority of Singapore

Based on your time zone, FOREX.com UK might be the best fit for you, and since our UK entity is regulated by the FCA, your funds deposited with us would be protected for up to £50,000 per client by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme: https://www.fscs.org.uk/what-we-cover/compensation-limits/investment-limits/

Furthermore, FOREX.com UK can provide you with access to trade commodities (Oil), indices (S&P 500) and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) in addition to the currencies (Euro) and metals (Gold) you can trade through FOREX.com US*.

*Spot bitcoin trading is not available to FOREX.com US clients at this time, but US residents now have access to bitcoin futures trading.

recently i have seen lots of negative reviews about your broker in this communities, so comment on here instead of this.

CIBfx Limited (CIBfx) is a Licensed IBC in St. Vincent and the Grenadines #24120. All funding activity is protected under this license.

Knowledgeable traders know that this is a big no.

Hello @azubike being a scalper I can understand that wide spreads and slippage could be a pain for a day trader. Because of this in the past few years I have switched many brokers, as per my personal experience I would recommend you to try Coinexx, LMFX, Evolve market or Fxchoice. All these brokers offer good spreads. am currently with Coinexx and quite happy with their services.

What advantages do your introduced brokers have?

for newcomers the best broker is a broker which doesn’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.