Broker Payout Waiting Times

Dear FXOPen, you say that it is normal voor CC but we don’t recognize that. An can you perhaps explain why this long waiting time is needed? Understanding helps in accepting.

Thank you.

neverming this post

Hello Will,

30 days seems to be a bit longer in my experience. I am currently trading at LMFX and I have done only one withdrawal so far, but it was done from their end in less than 24 hours. Are you sure that you have to wait 30 days, before you can make funds withdrawal at fxopen?

This is a standard procedure for brokers to prevent fraud activity. 30 days is a minimum security period for CC deposits. If CC data have been stolen, 30 days is normally enough for the owner to report on fraud to his or her bank.

30 days withdraw period at FX Open is really long time to wait for your funds to be transferred into your bank account or credit card…I am currently with Vantage FX and all withdraw requests are processed the same day (thats what I was told when I contacted support)

cc withdrwals at hotforex are up to 7 days if im not mistaken, but regular withdrwals view skrill are processed with in 48, but usually same day if request is before office hours.

Yeah now that’s more serious like :7:

Actually I am using Skrill (Money Booker), so mostly get money in between 1-24 hours and even though I have not used CC yet, but as per TradeWiseFX saying it is around 1-72 hours. Now I will say that MOST brokers have maximum 5 days for any sort of option for payment, but i am really surprised with 30 days, I mean I will repeat it is okay for once in a while for certain reason, but you start taking that much for every payment then it just kills the happiness of making profits, but of course this is completely my view.

Let me clarify once again. The 30-day hold is for CC withdrawals only. If you deposit via Skrill from your Skrill account, there is no hold.
Brokers do this to protect against carders and to prevent cardholders’ chargebacks. If you want to get the hold around, you can easily choose bank wire or any other payment method convenient for you.

But honestly even in that way it does not really make much sense, I mean if a broker verifies a person then what’s the point in holding payment? I mean if they accept people without verification then I could understand the logic of waiting period, but in other way it makes very little sense. Now with TradeWiseFX, I am yet to use CC given I prefer Skrill as said previously but I am sure they don’t have any rule like that and if they put something like that, I won’t really take long to switch.

[B]Fred Titmus[/B],
Judging by your posts, you have a particular interest in TradeWiseFX. But I wouldnt be so proud of it: you are hardly credible with only a year of experience. St Vincent and the Grenadines? :58: Its just offshore.

But that’s obviously what everyone has; I mean IF we are working with a broker then we must take interest in everything related to them, at least that’s how it should be. Now it’s fair enough that they might not be the most established broker, but then you know these things happens, I mean even the best was new once, so I feel this might not be much of a reason not to work with any broker, but of course I agree that one needs to operate demo to first test it out and that’s exactly what I did with TradeWiseFX and only after I got satisfied I operated the account.

Fxopen takes that long, try this one Agea. Regards, Chris

I mean you have more interest in this broker than an ordinary trader does.
As for me, I`d rather trade with credible brokers that have already obtained a license, not with some short-lived companies that guarantee no security of my funds.

30 days…Daaam​:joy::joy::joy::joy: