Broker Payout Waiting Times

Hey Everyone,

I’m currently with the broker fxopen. They have a payout wait time of 30 days. What I mean is any profits I make today cannot be withdrawn until a 30 day time period is up.

A lot of other brokers I have checked out have the same policy. Does anyone know of any brokers who has a shorter waiting period?

Thanks a lot,

Will C

most realible brokers has short waiting periode

Instaforex Maximum 7 days
FXPrimus maximum 2-3x24 hours
Tickmill around 2 hours into our e-payment account if we request when finance dept Online, but maximum around 1x24 hours
FBS waiting time = 2x24 hours

it is a strange withdrawal policy by fx open. 30days waiting…?even wire need only 5 days

30 days? WTF :smiley: ?

I get my money from Hotforex within the same day or sometimes in next morning. Maybe you’re talking about some other kind of withdrawals, like bonus deposit or smith else?

30 days is really ridiculous…3 days is enough for me to file a complaint.

I have tried these two brokers and they are quite fast in withdrawal:
Exness: few hours with certain pp (WebMoney)
HotForex: 24 hours-48h

30 days? is someone trying to transfer millions or something… yeah hotforex will process the withdrawal with in the same day as long as the request is before working hours, or it should be done the next day, but i think wire transfers takes longers. i use payoneer

Thirty days is the sign of something fishy…

I’ve never had to wait more than 24hours

every broker have it own standarts
but for e-payment deposit -withdrawal using skrill or neteller , i think maximum 2x24hours is reasonable timeframe.
i can not wait more than 2x24 hours

they give you 30 days with the hope that you will give up and forget about your profit in 30 days)

I want to know is there any broker can pay instantly, just a few hours after you made withdrawal request (under 2k$)?

1-2k is pretty much standard, but do check how the broker you choose decides the withdrawal and what withdrawal method you use, like for instance I use payoneer for ease of ATM withdrawal, the request i make sure to submit to hotforex before working hours, all request are possessed the same day as long as the sumbmission is before office hours, or if should be processed the next day, i think it can be a different story for bank wire and closed account not sure though.

30 days is crazy…

you should be able to make a withdrawal at any point with any broker and it shouldn’t ever take more than a week to get your money (3-5 days for an international wire)…

Dear traders,

FXOpen provides many ways of deposit/withdrawal and just very few of them require a 30-day freeze period (i.e. debit/credit cards). Other methods of withdrawal are normally processed during 1 working day (if your account is verified).
Please, check our help for full info.

Have a good trading and a lot of profits,
FXOpen team

Waiting time for you guys to respond in here seems to be 3 months so 30 days is quite fast actually.

30 euro’s fee for a euro transfere is impressive

[B]pip2hunt,[/B]

Since our company is a foreign enterprise registered outside the Eurozone, commission for wire transfers is charged by the bank based on a standard table of charges. So, any preferential rates can not be applied. Based on this we have specified the average fee of 30 EUR on our website. To deal with your specific case, provide us with your account number (ewallet) and your request will be executed with minimal costs.

Kind regards,
FXOpen Team

30 days? Honestly how can you wait that long? I mean usually brokers have 24/48 hours or even 4-5 days maximum as per waiting time, but in most scenarios, we get payments fairly quickly, but I am slightly confused with your question, I mean you said you need to wait 30 days after which you can withdraw or do you mean you can put withdrawal request, but payment is given only after 30 days? I have used various brokers in the past and maximum was Instaforex which took 4-5 days. Now I am trading with TradeWiseFx, it pays within 24/48 hours, but usually I get it within 24 hours.

Fastest withdrawal I got from Hotforex was 1500K for 3.5 hours withdrawing via Skrill. Just sent withdrawal request in early morning.

You seriously mean 1500K? or is it 15k?

Lol I meant $1500

Most brokers have a 30-day freeze period for credit cards. You must be using other withdrawal methods, that’s why you get your money within 24 hours .

That’s right! FXOpen proceeds requests to withdraw funds via electronic payment systems, including Skrill, within no longer than 24 hours.