Broker questions

Is there any advantages /disadvantages in having multiple accounts with different brokers?
(eg: broker with mt4, broker with web based platform)

How many accounts is too many, why would one want more than one account?

Using a broker in a different country - advantages /disadvantages, things to be aware of and or concerns?

Thanks

I personally have had no need to trade with more than one account.

For US traders I think you need separate accounts if you want to trade inside a longer term trade. (ie long on daily short on a smaller time frame) Other than that, I suppose multiple accounts might be useful if you have a specific strategy for a specific account. I have yet to find a need for multiple accounts, other than replacing my first account when I drove it to 0 :mad:

If your broker is a market maker this company plays against you. When you lose evrything is OK (no slippage, fast execution and so on). Once you start winning your broker (market maker) will make your trading difficult and you will face many troubles. That is why if you are a succeess you will have to finding another broker, that does not yet have an idea that you can win.

This entire commentary is rubbish.

You’re speaking hearsay and half truths.

Then you know of brokers that don’t have requotes if your winning all the time??? Seems to me everyone is having the same problem with brokers requoting when the trader starts winning. I guess the only solution is ECN Brokers?? What other broker is there?

Oanda and they have no problems with scalpers IF the scalper is not using a robot. I know firsthand. d.

Can you explain why?

No, I am not. I used to work in a forex brokerage company several years ago.

There is no need usually but my broker allows sub accounts i.e multiple accounts under one name

y

Perhaps you worked at a chop shop, but you cannot brandish the entire industry with such sentiments.

Don’t you have problems with your broker? No requotes, no slippages? Is everything executed within a few seconds?

None at all that I can see or that effects my trading.

My good sir, are you quite sure you are winning? :))

Perhaps you have not been around long enough in these forums to generate your own conclusion to that question.

Nonetheless, I do not scalp. I hold positions for days, sometimes weeks, at a time. Such nuances of requotings are left to those that think they can create an edge in the market by skimming off the top. The real killer for them is spread, not any requotes that might occur.

I trade with Oanda. Excellent company to work with.

No problem with trading more than 1 account it is with broker
i done it because i had 3 EA so i opened with prime4x 3 accounts with 100$ every account with EA and finally now i got the good one so i return to one account strategy .