Broker Recommendation

Hello everyone, I’m new here. Which broker could be best recommended in Nigeria. I’ll appreciate your responses. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Hi, did you finish the education section already?

2 Likes

Yes, I did here on babypips

1 Like

I have a buddy in Kenya, he was the one who introduced me to Forexchief. Easy to use. The fact that he comfortably use the broker from Africa, I think you can too. Check em out and also the reviews at Forexpeacearmy.com, there are other good options there too.

1 Like

Thank you very much

Before choosing a broker, I think it is essential to know your expectations or needs from a broker, what do you want from a broker. Let me provide you with the names that are suited for almost everyone. Try out etoro, turnkey forex, IC markets, XM, and Alpari. These are good brokers for beginners. Trading with IC markets and turnkey forex myself and quite satisfied with them. They got low spreads, low commissions, effective trading platforms and good trading conditions. Check em out.

1 Like

Before choosing a Forex broker you always should research at internet and try to find a broker with good online reputaion and broker should be registered and regulated.

3 Likes

Check the reviews for ICM on FPA before using them. There is an ongoing case against the company.

3 Likes

This is a good choice. I have positive experience.

3 Likes

Hey Gove1971,
Do you know where IC Markets secures Dposits?

3 Likes

I am yet to open an account, still learning, but a fellow trader friend of mine recently opened accounts with XTB and Fxview. Heard only good things so far - in terms of market access and transaction costs.

3 Likes

You can try Eagle FX, Crypto rocket, Trader’s way…

1 Like

Yes that is true, you’ll need to be careful before choosing offshore brokers.

1 Like

Use a broker that gives low spreads and offers high leverage. IG, XTB, Fxview, Oanda are some reliable names.

2 Likes

Using a legit offshore broker always give you lots of trading advantages, while regulated brokers almost make it impossible to make money. Here is the thread that lists the trusted brokers by the community, these are unregulated AND accept US residents

1 Like

Recommend trading with FP Markets. It is an ASIC regulated broker with over 15 years in forex business.

So they are reliable. The commission and spreads are low as well, when compared to other ECN brokers.

1 Like

Anyone looking for a broker with lower spreads and better execution speed, I recommend FP Markets because when I compared it with brokers like ICM and pepperstone the spreads were lower and executions are faster.

1 Like

There are no special brokers for Nigerian traders so you can try some well-known names like Hotforex, Tickmill, IB.

1 Like

I would suggest trading FP Markets because it is one of the oldest broker active since 2005 and ASIC regulates it.

The minimum opening balance is just $100, the spreads and commission cost are lower compared to other competitive brokers.

1 Like

What do you mean not consistent? Spreads can widen or narrow and it depends on volatility and market making activities. Better approach is to measure and compare average spreads and according two my experience Hotforex passes by this criteria.

1 Like