Broker Recommendation

Tell me something more about your requirements so that we can suggest to you some good brokers.

You can try IC markets, Coinexx and Oanda, I have been on board with all three of them and they are really convenient to be used, Excellent trading conditions, global client base and amazing offers coming here and there. Recently with Coinexx, I got my 10% net deposits back in my account as withdraw able balance as the Easter offer. And it’s not just Coinexx, all three of these brokers have client friendly conditions to enhance trading experience

There are so many brokers that are coming to my mind. But without knowing what kind of a trader you are and what your preferences are, I don’t think it would be possible to suggest a good broker. I think you should create your demo account with some good ones to see what they are offering and whether it is what you are looking for.

Choosing a broker is the most pivotal decision that any trader has to take, but pretty much ever one will have a different strategy and expectations from their broker in terms of Commission, account types, restriction over strategies used and to top it prevailing trading conditions. So before registering with any of them, first look them up and make your choice. Some of my trustworthy brokers are XM, CMC Markets, Coinexx and Oanda. If anyone of these works for you, you can give that a shot.

I swicthed over to Turnkey forex from XM mainly because opening an account with XM was a hassle. They asked me to submit documents for verification and that took so long to get approved before I could actually start trading. I highly recommend turnkey forex as it is a reliable broker and it also accepts clients from Nigeria. The withdrawals are processed in less than 24 hours which is great.

A good broker is the one which provides for hazzle free registration, easy deposits & withdrawals, along with impeccable trading conditions like rapid execution, low commissions & tight spreads. There are some  brokers that I have been onboard with and they have worked pretty well for me; Pepper stone, Oanda, Coinexx and CMC Markets. You can look them up and surely they are worth a shot.

The definition of the best broker varies as per the trading style; And every trader trades differently. Please compare brokers online before registering.

Since you’re a new trader, you should start with demo trading and understand types of analysis. Then, you can move to real trading. A lot of brokers offer services in Nigeria.

There are many brokers. However, you should know your trading needs first. Since you’re new, please allot time to understand the trading platforms and jargons.

i would recommend my current broker aximtrade, they have pretty good spread especially on gold

I mostly recommend trading with FP Markets. An ASIC broker with tighter spreads and lower commission costs.

Their trading conditions are robust compared to other similar ecn brokers with reliable customer services.

Choosing a broker also depends on your trading experience, and since I’m not sure if you’re a newbie or a trader with some experience, I will suggest a few good brokers that are suitable for both types of traders.

I recommend CMC Markets, Etoro, Avatrade, and FP Markets. They provide good spreads with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC. Some brokers, like FP Markets, also provide a low minimum opening balance of $100 AUD.

Have you chosen a broker yet? I could offer my recommendation, but I see that this post is a few months old, so I’m guessing you’ve already opened a live account. Any update on which broker you went with?

I'm a beginner trader looking for suggestions on brokers that are suitable for currency trading with a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD and good customer service so that they can help me during the initial stages.
2 Likes

Do you have any specific needs? If you are looking for a reliable low cost broker, then finprotrading can be an option.

The market has waves that are generated deliberately to stop the retail section. The aim of trading is to co-living with unexpected market moves. Not everyone would share this information in public, but I hate to see hard-worked money go waste in the market.

You don’t have a chance to surf the market waves with 100 AUD on a Standard or ECN account. Start with a micro account where the minimum size is 0.001 or 100 of the base unit.

Check out some brokers in this list List of best regulated brokers
few of them are letting you open an account with 5 dollars, tho you can try depositing more than that.

I recommend trading with either CMC Markets or FP Markets. These are the two brokers that I prefer from my experience because they are regulated and are reliable to trade with even higher leverage.

I’m a beginner in forex and am looking for a good broker to trade with a minimum opening balance of $100 and regulations from either ASIC or FCA. Any recommendations?

Check out this thread, you will get some good options here.

1 Like