Broker recommendation

Hello traders. I’m new to forex. Can someone recommend a good broker for me. I would love one with a good mobile app.

I like Oanda. Custom lot sizes allow me to manage risk effectively even with a small (<1k) account. The API enables me to build custom tools to support my strategy. TradingView integration is a big plus, I like the charting and trade planning tools they provide.

2 Likes

I have found CMC good, only on a demo account but their website platform and mobile app both off good functionality. Minium lot size of 400 units as well so good for beginners wanting to start with low capital risk.

1 Like

I would also suggest Oanda, I have a great experience with them.
However I would recommend that you open a demo account first since you are new to forex in order to practice what you are learning. It is not wise to open a real account.

2 Likes

I use Vantage FX. I have been told they have the lowest spread. I cannot prove it though as I have never tried any other broker.

1 Like

Not sure what kind of broker you are looking for but, in case, you are okay with an offshore broker then I would suggest checking out Forexchief. As someone new to forex you would find that it has easy registration, fast deposit/withdrawal, speedy execution, and good customer support. You can start with a demo account.

I support you. But you have to maintain discipline with the broker.

@LiamMillen Thanks. Elaborate?

Would add Fxview to the list. I am using them for quite some time now. And for mobile apps, mt4/mt5 apps and also fxview (Acttrader), though I myself use mt4.

honestly speaking without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any broker, because so many brokers in online and most of them are found to be scam.

its true , i think its more appropriate to make sure brokers review before choosing a broker , fpa can be a great part for that. thank you

The broker is the main source of trading success. If you want to get an idea about the broker, you can take online collaboration. And from there you can select a good broker by looking at the terms and conditions.

You guys are all up in the broker recommendation threads. You also work for fxview? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Go for a broker with good spreads and low commissions.