While FOREX.com does not have an office in Thailand, you are welcome trade through one of our registered entities which are regulated in major financial centers around the world by the following bodies:
- Unites States (Commodity Futures Trading Commission and National Futures Association)
- United Kingdom (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Japan (Financial Services Agency)
- Hong Kong (Securities and Futures Commission)
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission
- Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organisation of Canada
- Monetary Authority of Singapore
Based on your location, FOREX.com UK could be a good fit for you the based on the advantages of FCA-regulation mentioned in our previous post. Furthermore, FOREX.com UK can provide you with access to trade commodities (Oil), indices (S&P 500) and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) in addition to the currencies (Euro) and metals (Gold) you can trade through FOREX.com US*.
*Spot bitcoin trading is not available to FOREX.com US clients at this time, but US residents now have access to bitcoin futures trading.