Broker Search - please help

So I have been searching for a broker over the last week and seem to be going in circles. Every time I find something that looks good, I find a bunch of reviews to the contrary.
Usually I’d just open an account with my current favourite, see if I get issues with slippage, freezes, etc and then move.
But given all the paper work I would really like to get it right.

What I’m looking for:

• EUR based account
  • Deposit of 3000 EUR
  • Mini / Micro lots
  • Low Spreads
  • Regulation (i.e. FSA) would be good
  • ECN preferred, but if you have positive experience with a market maker then I’ll be happy to hear
    If the spread is low enough I happy to pay commission.

So if your Live broker does what I’m looking for please let me know.

A few of the brokers I have looked at:

Alpari (UK) - lots of reports about slippage and freezing
oanda (fxtrade) - reviews mentioning server/connection crashing when trade is in plus and high spreads.
dukascopy.com - I find their commission more complex then it needs to be, read reports of cancelled trades being brought back to life. And naturally slippage

FinFx.fi - Unregulated but from the reviews I could find seam ok. Anyone here used them?
deltastock - higher spreads then others.

At the moment fin and delta are of greatest interest to me. Has anyone got live experience with either? Any problems with funds, getting trades filled, slippage?

If so please let me know.

Go for an ecn broker and an ecn account. My experience is unfortunately the same like many reviews are backing: Requotes, reconnection issues, etc. etc. And I am for sure no trader who lost money. Albeit to make good money is much harder if the real transaction costs double up, because you pay in fact for requotes and disconnection issues, etc. etc. In the end a little higher commissions or even spread may be cheaper for you than marketing babble of tiny spreads.

Hi Buckscoder,

Thanks for the answer, from the 2 on my current short list, FinFx would appear to be the way to go.
From what I can tell they are an ecn broker.
delta have an ecn option, but I have been using their software (deltatrade) and don’t really like it. They have an option to use mt4 but this is looks (from what I understand) like a money maker account.

Have you got experience with either? Do you have an ecn broker you would suggest?

Thanks

Try dbx they will always be there.ty

Sent from my MB300 using BabyPips