Broker selection?

I’m curious and lost at the same time in regards to which broker to use, can anyone help?

yes, Google it.

Thanks so much for your precise and very informative response Thanks alot!

To be a successful trader, you must take the lead in finding out for yourself, rather than relying on others to do the research for you. It’s a different matter than asking whether anyone has experienced broker X, and are they good, safe, etc.

Google will throw up answers to your question, particularly if you input e.g. best brokers, 2020. You will get this response, plus many other responses which you can choose what is safest/best for you, what country regulator, what trading platform you like etc etc:

Here are our picks for the Best Online Brokers of 2020:

• Best Overall: Fidelity Investments . …
  • Best for Beginners: TD Ameritrade . …
  • Best for Options Traders: tastyworks. …
  • Best for Advanced Traders: Interactive Brokers . …
  • Best for ETFs: Charles Schwab . …
  • Best for Mobile: TD Ameritrade . …
  • Best for International Trading: Interactive Brokers .

This is how I eventually settled for IC markets and FP markets for live accounts, albeit Pepperstone ran them close. I trust this answer is suitably appropriate.

Cheers, and keep safe.

1 Like

Hello! This lesson may also help you. Take note of the the qualities you should look for when choosing a forex broker.

You can indeed Google the brokers but I feel you’ll end up getting more confused because of the huge number of options. I guess someone already using one like the traders here can help better in making the right choice. What you need to decide is a list of certain parameters to check upon like the spreads offered, whether they’re regulated, what platforms they offer for trading, the tools and instruments offered, and whether they’ll support your trading style.

Another important thing I believe is to practice your strategies on the demo accounts. The more brokers you practice with, better will be your choice. I for instance demo traded with IC Markets, Fxtm, Forexcom, and ■■■■■■. After spending some months, I stayed with ■■■■■■ and fxtm also because their deposits and withdrawal policies suited me. So, whatever choice you make, spend some time researching about them and again demo trade.

Hello, have you made a choice yet? I think you need a simple broker for a start. Easy registration, minimum deposit fee at the lowest, and maybe an mt4 platform easy to understand. Just use Forexchief broker. This is what I use and what I can recommend because many of use are comfortable with it. Thank me later

Why don’t you research online? Search for the one with tight spreads, licensed, easy deposits and withdrawals policies, and a range of trading tools and instruments.

Check what suits you the best, whether it is low amount investment + high leverage, High investment + low leverage, scalping, swinging. Where are you from, what kind of deposit and withdrawal option is available for you. Which instruments are available and worth your attention. Open few demo accounts, trade for a while… Do the research before you start spending $$$

You must do your own research, there are so many out there. Better shortlist a few that you feel are good based on the conditions, try out their demo to see which works out for you. As for suggestions, I’m quite satisfied with turnkeyforex and their services. You can check them out too.