Broker suggestion

Hello guys, any broker suggestions for decent bonus? Regulated please!

Yes, sure! You can get up to 10% bonus on your first deposit. Forex bonus are offered by forex brokers to enable new clients test or tryout their services/advantages. You cannot necessary rely on forex bonuses in order to make a living out of forex.

if you newbier you suggest liteforex, mayzus for your. you can trade with mini account and demo contest. specials you can trade with higher balance becasue they will give your high bonus. and the advantage is investment. you can put your money for other trader. they will take care your money

there’s lot of brokers with bonus offer. imagine how much deposit bonus you want, and you’ll find :). additional margin are better than nothing, this how the bonus should works. but not all deposit bonus added into margin calculation, most only support for opening new trade, which means more opportunity for entry trade but still with the same stop-out loss calculate based on initial deposit.
these kind of offering are not a decent one I think, currently my brokers website offer 15% deposit bonus. and I ask their support if this are ‘decent’ one or not, and these offer are a margin added into new entry, also supported margin leverage added to stop-out calculation. but then Tickmill support also tell me it’s only available for new clients. :19:

I got bonus trading with them though I made trade with the bonus I got from my first deposit but that was not enough I had to increase my capital so as to make more trades to earn more profit.

I found Fxpips.com brokerage a good option.