Broker suggestions!

which broker is reliable for you ?
now for i am with ForexMart, so far so good.

yes, their are new, but we can’t tell maybe next time they will be on the top. i think they do their best to satisfy the need of their clients. well, now i can say they are good and looking forward for more work with this broker.

I’m with Hotforex for years and in my opinion they are still one of the most reliable ones

Hello, is ForexMart a new broker? I tried looking for their reviews but in vain. I’d advice you seek their reputation before investing with them. Alternative, you should opt for more established brokers such as FXCM, FreshForex, and Oanda. FreshForex is my favorite amongst the three

too many mentions of forexmart there… seems massive promo by paid posters, IMO.
Regarding broker choice I can advice you to try FXCM, Hotforex or Global Prime these are three brokers I’m trading with.

My friends recommended me many brokers, but as a newbie, I’m not patient to try every brokers which they suggest. I simply go with regulated broker + ECN account. Vipro markets was my decision. And the execution speed surprises me. The execution of demo account is as good as real ones and they have international certificate But what bother me is: it’s a new name in the market So, I think I only go with big deposit there till I have at least a year of successful trading with them.

hi i am also new to forex, try xm.com, i am in no way being paid by them to advertise etc. but if you want you can try their free no deposit bonus so you may have a feel of what live trading and how it differs from demo trading before you invest your real money. hope this helps.

How long you are trading with Octafx? What about their spreads and execution time? Can you share your experience with them?

Best way is finding an experienced and winning trader, then trade with his broker. 100% you found out a reliable broker.