Broker - Tallinex?

I just come across this Broker and heard that they honor a low spread (about 2 pips). What do you guys/gals think about this broker? Are they good or not?

I am currently using another broker, but most of the time their spreads are too big. (I think) It goes up and down, not low like they said. So I am thinking of moving to a different broker, but before I move I wants to makes sure I find the right one that do have a low spread.

Aww, come on 80 views but no response. :17: I guess this tell me that they are no good. :rolleyes: Oh well I guess I have to research somemore.

FYI: A spread of 2 pips is not low when it comes to major currency pairs (you did not state on which currency pair(s) the spread was 2 pips). In case it is on majors than I would consider it as a very high spread. Do not jump the gun on a low spread advertised as you may not be able to trade with that spread which makes it worthless. Take your time when you do your due diligence.

Thank you for the advice, I will keep that in mind. what is considered low spread then for major pairs? Being new to this I still do not know what is considered low spreads. Especially between major and minor pairs.

BTW! The reason I did not mention which pair(s) that was because I was quoting it in general average (not specific).

I’m not sure where this “honor a low spread” thing comes from … it’s certainly not something we would say as the spread is what it is - it’s based on the prices available in the market at the time you open or close a trade. Any broker that tells you it has permanently low spreads and/or no slippage during fast market conditions (like news events) is only able to do that by trading against you.

Tallinex is entirely ECN/STP so the price you get is the best price available in the market at the time.

If you’re trading with one of our Pro accounts during the main session and there’s no major news to disrupt things then you’ll often get 0.0 pips spread on EURUSD (hopefully that’s low enough!), but during a news event, that can widen quite a bit due to general conditions.

I hope that clears up the issue and helps you avoid getting duped.

Deposits are sure taking a long time, almost 7 calendar days now, I know give it a few more days (over a holiday weekend but I sent the wire tuesday, 6 calendar days ago, and how could the holiday here USA affect the banking there 6 days after I sent my wire?!?? had I known I would have made a deposit with a credit card, but now it is no longer possible to make a deposit with a credit card because the credit card process function is being upgraded? I hope it isnt going to take 7 days via wire to make deposits and get withdrawls, going forward