Broker with following requirement ( can be rare or not at all )

Hello, I have been trading forex for a while now and been depositing and withdrawing with online payment methods and been withdrawing it to cash by exchanger sites or through some institutions here since Forex trading is illegal here in Nepal.

Since nearly all the brokers ( from what I searched ) need one to withdraw through the same method they deposited with. And I know that there are brokers who provide with prepaid card registered under them, I would like to know is there any good brokers (should provide debit card ) out there which accepts payment of 3rd party payment system like Liberty reserve (this is what I use) and allows withdrawal through the debit card provided by them?

I know that good brokers who provide the above feature are rare since I have contacted many brokers but didn’t get the expected answer.

If anyone knows such broker, then Please reply.

Try Oanda.

I know they accept Liberty Reserve. They would probably pay out the same way too.

Trading-point
with plenty of same way cash deposit and withdrawal options.

an live account holder there with the Login ID [B]40302[/B]

thanks. But I need a broker which will accept liberty reserve and will have option to pay out through cards, not the same way cash and withdraw one. In short, I want a broker which allows withdrawal through prepaid card even if the account has been replenished through 3rd party payment system (LR ).