Broker with good iphone app?

Anyone know of a US broker with a decent iphone app. Dont need charting just good interface to open and close, set stops etc. Thanks in advance!!

GFT has a decent iPhone app. One of the features I use rather often is “Alarms.” By using alarms, you can have the app alert you once a currency pair reaches a certain price. You can set multiple alerts at different levels if you so desire.

Another broker with a decent iPhone app. is Forex.com (GAIN). I demo’d with them in the past and used their iPhone app quite a bit. It’s very easy to place orders, set stops, limits, etc. I had issues with their platform so my history with them was short-lived.

When choosing a broker, however, I wouldn’t make my top criteria the iPhone app. Keep in mind there may be a broker out there with a stellar iPhone app, but when it comes to other aspects falls short.

Thanks for the info. And I agree about not choosing a broker based on iPhone app. Good advice. Cheers.

I run metatrader 5 on my iPhone. Works excellent. And it free on the app store. You get all the indicators. All u need.

I am not sure about metatrader 5 as I have never run it. The best app I have seen is tradeinterceptor you can go the there website and it will give you a list of brokers that support them and you can trade with. Its free and I like it.

I downloaded TradeInterceptor but never signed up to use it. Is it more of a charting application or can you actually place and manage orders using entry prices/spreads specific to your broker? I’ve heard many good things about it, but not sure what really sets it apart other than the ability to use with various brokers.

A few do offer but you will need to sort through the lot before selecting the one you need - make sure there’re no compatibility issues.

Thanks for the replies guys!

I second this. Their web application which uses java is pretty solid too.