Broker with Micro Lot/ Mobile Web platform and

Hi guys,

Kindly suggest a broker with

1. micro lot
  2. Mobile web based platform with trailing stops option + indicators
  3. reputed

As of now Only GFT forex is matching the details. But there is lot of confusion over their roll over policy.

Kindly suggest the best broker as per your knowledge.

thanks
Kanak

Use Metatrader Mobile 4 for your charting. Pick a broker that provides it free as demo. Than place your trades on Oanda’s mobile site. Off hand I do not know any micro broker that supports MT4. That is not to say they do not exist, however,

Hi there,

You could try using WSD fx. They offer tight spreads and client segregated a/c’s which secure your funds with them. They are NZX regulated and transparent.

HI, they do not offer micro lot …and moreover the minimum deposit is around 30,000 USD … which I think is really high.

Thanks and cheers

hey

i have been with WSD Global markets from the past six months and really satisfied with their service and products. they do offer micro n mini lots, and there is no minimum deposit requirement. i started with a very minimum amount.

thanks
jpk

Dear Kanak,
I dont know where you got that figure of USD 30000 as an initial deposit.
As a client of WSD I know for a fact that they have only a USD 250 initial deposit . And they offer Micro and mini lots on their MT4 platform. They have the best spreads that I have seen, market wide… Please read their reviews .

Thanks.

Oops … I think you were talking about
wsd-fx.com

and via google I got into

wsdfx.com
by mistake :slight_smile: .

Thanks for your input … let me check this broker…