Broker with no rollover fees

Use OctaFX (MT5 Pro account) or AAFX.

In my experience, there are brokers that don’t charge any rollover fees no matter what the position of your trade is, be it in minus or positive. Some brokers do charge a swap fee when the positions are opened overnight. I trade with Schwab, Fxtm, Fxview and they’re okay with their service and commissions. The platforms are also suitable for trading. And as per my requirement of the range that I am keen on investing/trading in, they are quite fine.

I don’t think that there will be any genuine broker who won’t charge rollover fees. If there is any, they will charge you in the name of higher spreads. Such brokers have too many hidden fees and you end up paying more than you would have paid as a rollover fee.

I believe the only way to avoid swap fees is by applying for a swap-free account (AKA Islamic Account).
From my experience XM offers the best swap-free account. Although to actually get your account swap-free you must check the terms & conditions with your broker’s support team or on the website.

Isnt rollover a common for most of the forex broker?

In my opinion, https:// broker.cex. io is the BEST Platform i have EVER SEEN … NO COMMISSION on Your Trades and NO ROLLOVER FEES too … also Very Simple Trading Interface, All Altcoins, Stocks, FX on 100X Leverage available … NO BROKER can beat that !!! trust me once you log in you will notice the difference by FAAR !! My link is NOT an Affiliate link i m not Promoting it but I m telling you if you haven’t seen it you missed something … trust me… You can Open a Demo just to look around and they have also a CHAT SUPPORT You can talk to while you Trade if you need any help … BUT 100% NO COMMISSION and NO ROLLOVER FEES !!! :slight_smile: I cant add the complete Link here because i m restricted as New user to Send messages with a Link … So the Website is “Broker.CEX. io” !!!