Broker with Trading View

Hi,

Does anyone on here use Trading view? I am currently using it for my analysis but i am struggling to find a broker that works with trading view so i do not have to use a different app to place trades. Does anybody have any recommendations

Thanks

I am currently backtesting and don’t have a broker yet. But look at my screenshot, this will probably will work and there are also plenty tutorials on YouTube.

1 Like

I use tradingview everyday, but it’s only applicable with certain brokers. Just download the mt4 app on your pc, sign in with the login provided by your broker, and take your trades on there, while analyzing on Trading View

1 Like

Hi there, I have the same question with you long time ago.
City Index(by gain capital) and Oanda support trading view in their platform.

I use Oanda now, but if you are in europe you can no longer place trades through trading view

Yes I make charting analysis with trading view but trade with Hotforex I think brokers doesn’t support integration with them simply because they pay for MT4 and have use their functionality in full!

AFAIK both Forex.com and Oanda use TradingView. Although personally, I find it a lot easier to do my analysis on a separate app and place trades separately also.