Broker withdrawals

Why are some brokers only allow you to withdraw your initial deposit via your bank card after profiting and pay the rest through other means such as skrill etc…

For example you deposit $1000 via your card and make profits of $10 000. You want to withdraw $8000 but they allow you your initial deposit ($1000) paid to your card and the rest E-wallet (skrill etc…).

Why are they doing this??? when they have validated your account and details

Never heard of this. I have only dealt with brokers who insist they will only make payments to the same card or bank account from which you deposited funds: this is because of anti-money laundering legislation.

Have you asked the broker for an explanation?

Yes i have asked questions…Three brokers have given me answers about Anti-money laundering legislation or regulations as you mention and they will pay to the same bank account from which you deposited funds. However my question still remains as " You deposit $1000 via your bank card or account and make profits of $10 000. You want to withdraw $8000 but they allow you to withdraw the **initial deposit ($1000) and the restwill be paid via E-wallet (skrill etc…).

Why are they doing this???

To put it simply…they will only pay you your initial deposit ($1000) and what you profit will be paid via E-Wallet…So im kind of dumbstruck…

How strange, I had not heard this

Hi! I think that’s probably because your broker has some security policy against using cards for large withdrawal. You see, a card can be easily stolen or lost but you cannot physically steal a digital wallet.

Have you received the money?