Broker

newbies always needs a good broker to start with in the forex world. do you guys have anyone in that you can recommend? i’ll be grateful.

I am not from the US or UK, so I decided not to go for these ones as there are some restrictions. There are only a few reliable brokers you can choose. I won’t advice you to go for the most advertised brokers. Actually you need to understand what you really want. You have to state what you are actually looking for in a broker, only then can people here recommended a good broker for you.

choosing a good broker can be a pain in the back, but if you follow the good advice on here you can get a good broker. do some home work yourself, it can help.welcome.

You can use FPA or earnforex to find a broker that meets your need. You should be careful of US brokers as someone has earlier mentioned. New traders like you need a cheap broker that would not choke you with charges upon charges.

I have read some of your posts. I thought you are already registered with profiforex.

ok it is good to hire the professional and certified broker for trading. But I think you must know the basics of trading himself so you know the market trends, news, where market is going and best not cheated by the firm or broker.

hello
How Leverage
What regulatory agencies

Broker is good and is advisable to have specially for the newbie and even for other traders also.