Brokers and regulator body guarding them

Please house, I would like to know more about Mauritius FSC

Just pick a broker which is regulated with one of the big regulators - FCA, Bafin, etc…

1 Like

regulation on broker is a big deal when choosing a broker , but in recent years some regulated brokers performance is not good as like before.

As it was metioned before, it would be better to choose brokers licensed by serious regulators like FCA. “Island” brokers may offer interesting trading conditions, but non-market risks in such cases are much higher.

Try always to choose regulated broker. Many new traders cannot make appropriate decision when an offer is scam or not. And scammers offers are frequently very tempting and promising. Be smart and rely on legit broker.

It requires only $28,000 investment in a company to give that company a broker license.

In my opinion, it’s not exactly trustworthy. You’d be better off with brokers not licensed in tiny offshore zones with loose regulation.

@Vintagesoul72 where are you located? Can you share why you are interested in this regulator although it is an offshore?

Nigeria… Because I’m about trading with Hantec Global.

Thanks for your answer. I see. Is this broker highly recommended in your country or you have some other reasons to choose it?

For me also is very important the broker to be fully regulated. To be honest I could not try with such an offshore regulated brokers as the risk is bigger and the consequences could be to the detriment of yours.