Brokers, brokers, brokers!

Does anyone have experience with AccentForex? It seems to be the most consistently well reviewed broker on the web but it is not available to US clients. Every other broker I have seen has 9/10s one place but 1/5 stars somewhere else. Are there any reliable brokers with and account minimum of about 200USD available to US citizens?

Anyone have experience with FinFX?

Have you seen this thread — 301 Moved Permanently

If you search that thread, you will find comments and recommendations on several offshore brokers from members of this forum.

And if you scroll forward on that thread to Posts #973, #974 and #975, you will find a list of offshore brokers who will do business with U.S. residents.

I use JAFX. They are certainly reliable, good spreads too.

IF you’re in Australia, there are some good and reliable brokers. ICmarkets, Pepperstone and AETOS. Out of the three, I like AETOS the most because they offer no commission and the spread is also competitive eg. EURUSD 0.7 pips. They also offer some perks which other brokers no longer committed to give some perks. Pepperstone used to offer Qantas points per pip trading but they are no more now. AETOS still offering perks like welcome bonus or iphone… which is not bad. It’s an STP broker

1 Like

never seen may be before. by the way , its a new platform ? they allows any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging?

we the traders have to choose the right broker which always ensure security of funds including a wide range of trading technology.

anyone there is who can describe the importance of broker regulation ? really its important when time to choose the broker. ?

You want to get the reliable ones so that they won’t mess around with your trades, and most importantly they won’t runaway with your money

1 Like

I see that some brokers have the term fin (like finfx) carefully have some fake ones. This broker I used to trade and then, I lost because I had just entered the forex market at the time (my losses were bad). But, now that I have some experience with some other brokers, maybe you would prefer In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade

AccentForex? Where are they registered? What license do they have?

there is any regulation ? i think topic maker should active more to answer in a proper way.