Brokers for US clients

What are the top brokers for US clients?

Here is a very detailed evaluation of online brokers in the States and clearly outlines pros and cons.

Have fun and do your research before giving anyone money.

That question is like saying- “Hey guys, I want to start playing golf- which clubs are the best?”. There are so many variables that enter the picture, you need to be way more specific.

What do you want to trade
How do you want to trade it
When do you want to trade
How much capital do you want to commit
What type of leverage are you looking for
What country do you live in
Are you trading your own funds
etc etc etc

1 Like

Good thread here that covers this:

I’ve read this question a lot on this and many other platforms and always fail to understand why you think a broker that suits me will suit you and our trading style? There are 100s of traders like us who would have 100s of different choices. A broker who’s great for me wouldn’t work for someone else. What I’ll recommend you is to go through a bunch of brokers, understand what’s the average spread they offer, what platforms do they offer you for trading, whether they’re licensed, what’s the deposit and withdrawal process, and last but not the least, what technical tools and instruments do they offer for helping you trade better. Try demo trading with the shortlisted ones and settle on the one or two who ticks your checkboxes. I’d recommend fxview, forexcom, and fxtm. But then again, they are apt for me, whether they’ll be the same for you or not, is a whole different story.

1 Like

You literally made my check-list here. Still trying to find answers to all despite spending 4-5 months demo trading with nearly 3 brokers. Now I’m thinking whether there’s actually one broker who could fit in all the boxes.

What’s wrong with US brokers?

That’s a huge time sink. Find a broker, deposit a few hundred units, and start trading. The real lessons don’t begin until you commit your own capital.

Out of the 7, I think leverage is the most important of all the factors. This is one thing that can make or break your trading journey. It is no doubt an integral part of the trading process, so trading without one is impossible. Trading with a broker who’s ready to offer you 500x leverage gives a peace of mind that you can trade confidently and can make profit.

Depends on what you want. Regulation is making it harder for some to get the trading conditions they want hence the thread I mentioned. Not saying anything is wrong per se, more that other options are being increasingly considered by many.

Tried to understand that thread but couldn’t find what motivates them to search offshore. Thanks!

Isn’t 500x leverage too much and inviting risk?

Not saying here that you should go for one and neither does the broker offer you this particular leverage to choose from. Having options in hand is good and knowing that whether you’re trading forex, cryptos, indices, and commodities, having low to high average options is great. Apart from turnkeyforex, I’m also trading with etoro and Charles Schwab that again gives an array of leverage options to opt from.

Try demo trading with the shortlisted ones and settle on the one or two who ticks your checkboxes. I’d recommend ḟẋview, forexcom,. But then again, they are apt for me, whether they’ll be the same for you or not, is a whole different story.