Brokers in Cyprus

Which are the recommended brokers in Cyprus?

What type of broker are you looking for? ECN, STP, market maker? And do you want a regulated broker or an unregulated broker? Suggestions depend upon the specification you want.

Thanks for your response, I was looking at 24Option & LegacyFX. I want to trade on my own, I’m assuming regulated? I’m trying to find my way & get reviews from other traders. Much appreciated.

24Option has rescinded its CySEC license and is no longer accepting new clients. The company is probably going to be wound down.

You should only trade with a broker that is licensed and regulated and preferably one that has been around for some time.

Any recommendations?

Yes, going for a regulated broker is the correct choice. You can definitely not risk your capital with an unregulated broker. Further, I would suggest you to go for an ECN regulated broker. ECN brokers have gain my confidence in my past trading years. I like how the spreads are direct from the market. Though they are variable, but if you are trading at times of high liquidity, you get spreads as low as 0.2 pips etc. Sometimes, there is no spread at all! So I am pretty much happy with this trading condition.

Fxview and IC Markets are CySec regulated brokers in Europe, offering good conditions for trading. Always safer to go with a licensed broker!

You can check out some good offshore brokers for your investment needs. Coinexx, IBKR, XTB are few reliable options. They facilitate the whole trading process via their low spreads, margins and trade size. These low or even no commission brokers work out great, especially if you are going to trade on a regular basis.

Thanks for your response