BROKERS rating list

These brokers were listed by rating, what do you say?
(taken from dailyforex.com)

1. AVAFX
  2. Markets
  3. FXCM
  4. eToro
  5. FOREX
  6. Papperstone
  7. Hot Forex
  8. ECMarkets
  9. Plus 500
  10. Forexyard

Another broker list (taken from forexpulse.com)

AvaFX
HY Markets
Markets
EXNESS
FXcast
AskOBid
InstaForex
ufxbank
FXPRIMUS
FBS

AvaFX is leading in both list.

And here is TOP 10 from EarnForex

AccentForex
Universal FX
HotForex
ATC Brokers
Trading Point
Dukascopy
FxPro
ProCFD
RFXT
EXNESS

and there are to much other useful information…

I would put OANDA in the first place. Strange though that nobody even mentions them. Not to mention that they are ranked as first in the world in profitable tradings. Yep they have the most profitable accounts out there…

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

oanda is a market maker. i doubt if they are the best for that reason.

Most brokers are in a way for having a larger capital then any of us. In fact I would rather use a broker with large capital then one with small. The small ones are hungrier you know… :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

I used forex peace army for broker reviews and if I compare that with my own experience with two brokers the stars given there with more than a 100 reviews a broker are as accurate as it can be. Even at fpa there might be some false comments, but I’d be more careful with other sites.

Just my opinion, tho.

Stay away from Oanda, check out this thread

Hello,

I would put Hotforex on the top !! I am using them since a while and the profits are amazing am finishing this year with much more money if to compare last year ) …

happy holidays every one )

Are you serious? iforex? if you say so…
I have a good feeling about FXCM but I never traded with them.

Dukascopy Bank
Interactive Brokers
Alpari
FXCM

They are the biggest brokers with professional services, high liqudity (dukascopy has the biggest liquidity as ECN broker), ECN, excellent customer service

If you are a serious trader, choose one of them…

Instaforex and iforex are scam! check it before invest

iforex are scams?? ok…

can you explain please what liquidity is, I never understood what it is

Hi.

john fisher: I’m so pleased you asked that question (about liquidity). It’s ‘buzzword’ that gets used liberally on many forums and I willing to bet that at least half of the members that use the word don’t actually know it means!!! LOL!!!

Liquidity Definition | Investopedia

Regards,

Dale.

it means that if I want to sell EUR and buy USD I can do it faster if the broker’s liquidity is high and good?

What about liteforex???

It means if you want to buy EUR/USD, you can do it at the right price without sliding.
If the liquidity is too low and you want to open a buy position at 1.5000, you may buy only at 1.5010…
It’s very important to get the correct price.

And where is IBFX? Trading with them for three years now.

Regards.

OOO… I got you!

thank you man I always had a hard time understanding this term :slight_smile:

Well, I Have 2 live account with ACM and Hot Forex , For me Hotforex is better then ACM but some time there are problem with teir server, but overall I am happy with them.

ACM is a very good broker. They are ECN broker with Swiss bank background. Good choise.