Brokers that supports Metratrader / MT4

I’m looking for some recommendations on brokers that support Metatrader.

I was looking at MB Trading as a good candidate, but it says something on their download page about “live beta account being accepted periodically”

I’m going to be swing trading, so I will be holding positions overnight in most cases, ideally I also need a broker with low rollover fees as well.

Can anyone recommend an NFA registered broker that supports MT4?

Does anyone trade live with MB Trading using MT4? Was it easy to get a live account? Any technical issues with their “modified version”?

Thanks

if you show interest in brokers that support MT 4.0, do you consider foriegn brokers?

I have been using FXDD. I would recommend them.

I’ve been using both Alpari UK and IBFX both of which I’d recommend. I like IBFX more however due to it being a GMT0 server.

I think that now a day�s most brokers have MT4 platform�

Fore real, I�ve seen it advertised from brokers for a long time now.

I personally trade with ACM.
They are a Swiss broker FINMA regulated. They have metatrader 4 to download, and if you are a newbie at mt4 as me, there is a manual to use the platform there in the website.
I can�t post links due to forum rules, but if you go to ac-markets website you�ll see a MT4 section.
Good Luck

MB trading just came out with their MT4 ECN platform fully regulated USA broker. The best although I go for non -NFa brokers like JadeFX and IAMfx and Onecorpfx

Hi!

I use RT4 (it is identical to MT4). I personally trade with Real Trade Group and I woul recommend them.

To you who is looking for a broker usin MT4 I recommend Tadawulfx…it does not end there. The stuff and customer support is excellent…So far there are like the Broker that keeps forex classy cause of their great reputation…

I’d been using FXOpen i would recommend it. The spread is good the leverage is low (1:500) and cash bonus for opening an account. Nice