Brokers that supports Metratrader / MT4

I’m looking for some recommendations on brokers that support Metatrader.

I was looking at [B]MB Trading[/B] as a good candidate, but it says something on their download page about “live beta account being accepted periodically”, so I’m unclear on how stable their MT4 platform is, assuming I can even get a live account.

I’m going to be swing trading, so I will be holding positions overnight in most cases, ideally I need a broker with low rollover fees as well.

Can anyone recommend an NFA registered broker that supports MT4?

Does anyone trade live with MB Trading using MT4? Was it easy to get a live account? Any technical issues with their “modified version”?

Thanks

hi there mate,

the broker company im with is really good, i just paid a deposit of $250 soo wasnt too bad, but thay are not NFA regulated they are FSA regulated, but my broker have a very good mt4 platform so if you need any help just get back in touch.

There is a broker, that uses trading platform MT 4.0, but it’s called the other way

fxopen is good for you if you’re trading with a mt4 platform but usually a NFA registered broker will have wider spread and higher leverage.

If i must say, who ever the broker is regulated by doesn’t really matter. What matter’s is being reliable. I use Profiforex regulated by SIBA, and they have a really good MT4 trading platform offering the following prospect: Overall control of the situation. Open and close deals with two clicks. Instant Execution and Market Execution. No slippage or requotes. Multilingual support (including Arabic, Chinese and more). Open a free practice account directly, via the trading terminal. Printable charts. If you can, check them and see for yourself.

@Janks Peter, Nice analysis of a broker. However, they are not registered with the NFA or FSA, but when it comes to trading with their MT4 platform, you get all you need. Though regulation is important, it does not guarantee safety in anyway. This is why I don’t pay too much attention to this regulation thing. Once a broker has proven itself to be very reliable, there is every need to give them the benefit of the doubt. I never knew they had multilingual online support. Thanks for the info. Small and mighty huh.