Brokers trustworthiness

Hi All
I am a newbie and have been scammed a couple of times so I’m being super cautious.A TV news item was aired here recently regarding BTC with one of our respected reporters and one of our highest earners. He was told of an app Bitcoin Trader by a friend and gave it a go and on air he showed the profits he made which looked legit. I’m looking for a BTC broker with legit regulators that run this software.I have followed a link and have been contacted nsxcoin.com they have produced a licence # but I haven’t heard of there regulator. Any advice welcome

What kind of software is this? Trading app? Wallet? Magic bucket of gold at the end of the rainbow app?

I now believe it is scam as the same article was posted with 2 different people same blurb though also another reporter also went public and said they had used his picture without his knowledge reporting the same thing. He said he has had no contact with the company or any discussion regarding any bitcoin trader and the like. He said this a scam don’t invest with them.
Hope this helps I’m just glad I did my research.

Don’t even consider them.
Have you bothered to read their website “regulations” page?
Biggest load of bull I’ve seen in a while

yes that what alerted me in the first place so I did more research which was a blessing lol they were suppose to call me today nothing

As @eddieb has done, check out their website details ALWAYS. If ever you are handing your money to someone, check their business registration, who they’re regulated by, their business address, and contact details.

A couple of quick Google searches of the address comes up with a handful of other scam crypto/forex broker mentions and a warning from the UK FCA of a business at that address scamming people. Now, multiple business could all be in the same building, but the exact same address is usually a red flag. And checking the contact telephone number, it comes up in the UK, for nsxcoin, but only on their website, nowhere else. Another red flag. The website is based in Estonia, phone in the UK, single mention of the phone number, scam flags everywhere. I’d stay away.

1 Like