Brokers which offers highest variety of products to trade?

I’m using pepperstone at the moment but i see that they don’t have oil, gold or silver to trade. What brokers out there allow you trade all the usual currencies as well as commodies such as this?

I notice Alpari doesnt offer this either.

there are many of them

I use liteforex, and ibfx. I know that forex.com has also some of them.

Are you reading their webpages properly?

Pepperstone does offer gold and silver. Alpari UK offer all 3 and CFDS such as UK100, Dax30 and US30.Most brokers offer all of these including Vantage FX, AxiTrader, Hotforex, FXCM etc.

Would agree with cams above.

Alpari UK

I believe both MahiFX, FXCM, HotForex, and OANDA all do; if memory serves correctly.

Some thing that you should check is if they offer ALL the majors and their crosses. Some of them only offer 26 or 24 crosses. They should be 28. Lite forex offer the 28, I think hotforex also.

I am using Profiforex account for this purpose and here i found a lot of advantages which are totally different from others like they never charged any hidden charges like other that you know after trading.

This was exactly what attracted me to this broker, their trading conditions are good. If i must say am happy to have opened an account there.You know forex is a world of interdependence, we all need each other.

I should classify them as one of the best brokers outside the US and UK. I see many traders talking about this broker, I guess there is a reason why its often spoken of. However, I think they are still upcoming even though I see many traders register everyday.