Brokers With English/Portuguese Support in Japan

Good day, everybody!

I’m living in Japan for a year now, and started to search for forex because my friend actually trades in the weekends. Since then, I started looking for a broker that accepts Japan residents (while not being japanese myself) that have support in english, or even better, portuguese language.

Many of the main brokers like XM and Avatrade don’t accept Japan residents for some reason, and the brokers here in Japan all only have support and the main sites in Japanese.

Does anyone know of a broker that accepts japanese residents while having support in at least english?

Thanks in advance.

I have been working with a regulated and experienced UK based broker ForexChief. What I love about this broker is: it is ensuring me multilingual customer care support so that I can effectively handle all my trading activities and I can discuss with the experts on various serious matter in my native language. I am also enjoying lowest zero spread, good leverage of 1:400, re-quote and slippage free timely trade executions with full safety of funds.

I post here later. Maybe you’ve choosen the broker. I just tell that i trade with Tradeview. Good broker for me with good reviews at Forexpeacearmy. Some reviews were posted by japanese traders. You can contact them at least in english and spanish. You can use as payment option Bitwallet (Japanese wallet), Bank wire or Uphold (Crypto american wallet). Only problem is that Tradeview is registered at Cayman Islands. I understand that it’s an american broker who didn’t accept CFTC regulation. Check it.