Brokers

Hello! I have heard that most brokers, after you start to win some money and are consistently doing that, they will start to cheat, like in, they will move your sl, tp, or they will freeze your platform at a critical moment, etc. Does there even exist a fair broker? I mean, i dont mind that much if i will lose the money because of my own mistake, but i find it unacceptable of them doing these things. I really hope i am wrong and please correct me if so. And could you please post some brokers you know are actually a bit honest? I personally found this broker, admiral markets, which ive found mostly good comments about. Or maybe its just that i missed the bad ones? Anyway have you guys had any real experience with them? Thank you anticipated.

It’s really so that after you begin to take profit many brokers begin to cheat you. Only You can understand admiral markets-truthful or not,from your own experience. Each Brokers can treat his traders in a different way. Personally I believe in brokers rating list made by earnforex. You can look it here Forex Brokers — Compare Forex Broker Details It helped me in choosing my broker.

According to me OANDA, AVAFX, FXCM are good broker. Although broker rating list shared by Paul is also good. You can compare brokers and choose the best one which match with your requirements.

Have been trading with them for quite a while on the Standard Pro Account. Cant say anything bad about those guys.

Alpari spread betting data feed is bad.
When there is high volatility in the market the data feed goes into choppy mode, giving a burst of info then dies for around 10 seconds during which time the price has move a considerable way. This is driving me nuts think I will look for another broker

well, if you are with a market maker or a DD (there are some STP working in DD model)it somehow is true, you win what broker loses. In STP and ECN model (STP and ECN are almost the same) the manipulation only suits for the broker with wide spreads since they don’t win what you lose. So the choise is up to you. Normally is not so easy to open an account with a NDD broker and you have to start with a Market Maker, so my remoendation is for you to develop a strategy based on swing or position trading, daytrading and scalping is really difficult with MM brokers.

Regards.

Hi, unfortunately there are brokers like that out there. My best advice is that you try out a few you like and see what happens. Try a few brokers with the minimum deposit and see how they treat you, this approach will beat anything you may read from other traders.

Test the broker for at least one year, but i recommend you to spare something like 800 usd and jump directly with an STP NDD broker. A good way to know if a broker is a true NDD is after some time you don’t have that strange feeling of being observed.